Bank of America® Cash Rewards for Students
This credit card has been named the “Best Student Card for Cash Back” and offers the best rewards without an annual fee to students.
- In order to get good credit, you need to use your card responsibly. As a result, you will get more cash back for the things you buy most. You also get 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and 3% on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter.
- You an also get your FICO score for free monthly. Your FICO score is a type of credit score created by the Fair Isaac Corporation. Lenders use borrowers’ FICO scores along with other details on borrowers’ credit reports to assess credit risk and determine whether to extend credit.
- Online $150 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
FICO Scores range from 300 to 850. FICO Scores are calculated by a mathematical equation that evaluates many types of information from your credit report, at that agency. By comparing this information to the patterns in hundreds of thousands of past credit reports, FICO Scores estimate your level of future credit risk.
- 0% for 12 billing cycles
- Applies to purchases and to any balance transfers made within 60 days of opening your account
- 13.99% – 23.99% variable
Balance Transfer Fee
- 3% of each transaction (minimum $10)